• Gillette Stadium, formerly known as CMGI Field (2002), is located in Foxborough, MA, situated 21 miles southwest of downtown Boston and 20 miles from downtown Providence, Rhode Island.
• It is a multi-purpose stadium, which serves as the home stadium and administrative offices for the New England Patriots football team, and the New England Revolution soccer team.
• It was opened in 2002, and it is owned and operated by Kraft Sports Group.
• It includes a bridge and a 12-story high lighthouse that welcome visitors, at the entrance.
• The Patriots have a 59-13 record, achieved here.
• The notable games, which were held at the stadium, include the: 2003 AFC Championship Game, in which the Patriots defeated the Indianapolis Colts, with a score of 24-14, 2002 MLS Cup and four games of the 2003 FIFA Women's World Cup, the stadium also being a qualifying venue to host the 2018/2022 FIFA World Cup if held in USA.
• Attached to Gillette Stadium, there is the Hall, which includes a two-level interactive museum that honors the Patriots accomplishments and Super Bowl championships, plus the Patriots Pro Shop.
Welcome to Gillette Stadium Hotels, your online source to find hotels near Gillette Stadium - Patriots' Stadium. We provide a wide range of services including Hotel Reservation, Rental Cars, and other travel tools for your trip to Foxborough, MA. You can choose your accommodation by price, rating and location, using our local Gillette Stadium Hotel Map. Our system will ensure you an easy and secure online booking service, which will provide you with convenient hotel rates.
Guest Score: 8.6 / 10
Guest Score: 4.9 / 10
Guest Score: 7.2 / 10
Guest Score: 5.6 / 10
Guest Score: 8.8 / 10
Guest Score: 7.8 / 10
Foxborough is a town in Norfolk County, in the US state Massachusetts, situated approximately 22 miles from Boston and about 18 miles from Providence, Rhode Island, having a population estimated at a number of more than 16 000 inhabitants, during the 2000 census. It is best known for being home to Gillette Stadium. Foxborough is named after Charles James Fox, a Whig Member of the British Parliament, and it was first settled in 1704, also being known for the fact that it is the birthplace of the world's largest straw hat factory, Union Straw Works.
The major points of interest in Foxborough, include the Foxboro Grange Hall, a historic grange building at 11-15 Bird Street, listed in the National Historic Register in 1983, Gillette Stadium, Patriot Place, an outdoor shopping and entertainment complex, situated next to the stadium, F. Gilbert Hills State Forest, a popular destination for hiking, biking, cross country skiing, horseback riding, and observing nature, and Memorial Hall, which is a stone building and monument, located downtown, dedicated to those who served in the armed forces, containing a permanent collection of historical artifacts relating to town history.